DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
DigiPlus Interactive Corporation recognizes and values your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with Republic Act 10173 (Data Privacy Act of 2012) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
This policy applies to DigiPlus Interactive Corporation, its subsidiaries and subsidiaries of its subsidiaries, collectively known as the “Company”.
We collect your personal data when you:
- Use our website
- Visit our offices, gaming outlets and other facilities
- Become or apply to become our investor, vendor, supplier, contractor or employee
- Take part in our surveys or research activities
- Become a customer of our gaming outlets
- Become a member of our loyalty programs
- Join our events and promotions
- Submit a request or inquiry to us
The personal data that we collect from you may include the following:
- Name, age, sex, civil status, date of birth, citizenship, nationality, address, email address, phone number and mobile number
- Business information and employment information
- Medical information
- Government issued identification numbers such as SSS, Pag-ibig, TIN, Passport
- Government issued clearances such as NBI clearance, Police Clearance and professional licenses issued by the Professional Regulation Commission
- ID picture
- CCTV images
- Other personal information needed to process a request, inquiry or transaction with us or any other information that you will directly provide us.
How do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our website and fill out our online contact us form
- When you call us
- When you fill out manual and electronic forms to transact with our Company or avail of our services
- When you submit documents to transact with our company
- When you attend our events and fill out attendance sheets
- When you join our promotions and loyalty programs
- When you request that we contact you or include you in our marketing campaigns
- When your images are captured by our closed circuit television cameras or other recording equipment or devices while you are within our premises or when you partake in our events.
How we use your data?
We only use your data when there is a lawful basis to do so. This may be based on your consent, a contract, legal obligation, vital interest, public interest or legitimate interest.
We use your data to:
- Process registrations to avail of our services
- Process requests to join our membership programs
- Process requests to join our marketing campaigns
- Process investor, vendor, supplier, contractor or employment applications
- Process investor, vendor, supplier, contractor related transactions
- Abide by contractual and legal obligations
- Fulfill employer-employee relationship obligations
- Respond to inquiries and requests
- Enable the Company to manage its business
- Enforce the rights of the Company before any competent authority, regulator, law enforcement agency or any judicial or quasi-judicial body
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, directives, issuances by, or agreements of the Company to competent authority, regulator, law enforcement agency or any judicial or quasi-judicial body
- Abide by or comply with directives as mandated by any of the legal bases of processing data
- To enable the processing, fulfillment or perfection of a lawful engagement or obligation which now is, or in the future may be, an obligation of the Company
How we share or disclose your data?
Generally, we do not share or disclose your data unless there is a legal basis to do so. In transacting with our Company and availing of our services we may disclose and share your personal information to the following:
- Any member of the DigiPlus Interactive Corporation group, its subsidiaries, subsidiaries of its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, duly authorized representatives and affiliates
- Third party service providers, vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Any competent authority, regulator, law enforcement agency or any judicial or quasi-judicial body
- Any other entities considered necessary to carry out the services, transactions, obligations mentioned above and any other lawful purposes
How we protect your data?
We protect your data by:
- Restricting access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your data with strict confidentiality
- Educating our employees to properly handle your personal data
- Requiring third parties to protect your personal data in a manner aligned to our own security standards
- Maintaining physical, technical and organizational standards to protect your data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- Storing your data in secure servers and deploying physical and digital security controls
How we retain your personal data?
We only retain your personal data only according to operational needs and in compliance to applicable laws, rules and regulations. Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, you may request for the deletion of your data within a reasonable amount of time.
Your Data Privacy Rights:
- You have the right to be informed that your personal data will be, are being or were collected and processed.
- You have the right to reasonable access, upon written requests, to your personal data that an organization collects or holds of you and the reason for such processing.
- You have the right to object if the processing of personal data involved is based on consent or on legitimate interest unless the processing is pursuant to a subpoena, contract or a result of a legal obligation.
- Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data.
- You have the right to claim compensation if you suffered damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, considering any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the National Privacy Commission if any of your rights as a data subject was violated.
- You have the right dispute and have corrected any inaccuracy or error in the data that a personal information controller hold about you.
- Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, you have the right to obtain and electronically move, copy or transfer your data in a secure manner for further use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We keep all the information from cookies in a non-personally identifiable format.
While the website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than us, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of such websites.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
Necessary cookies – these are cookies that are necessary for the operation of a website. Without these cookies, this website won’t work properly. Accordingly, we, we are not asking your consent for those. For all other cookies your informed consent is required.
Functional cookies – these cookies are set up to improve the functionality of the website. Functional cookies may allow us to serve you content tailored to your interests
How to manage your cookies?
Cookies are enabled by default in most browsers. You can change your cookie settings in your browser preferences. This is usually found in the options or preferences menu of your internet browser. You can block any cookies from any website by activating the setting on your browser and allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you block all cookies you may not be able to access all or a part of our website. You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies.
Submitting your data to the company, entering our premises, and joining our programs and events signifies that you expressly consent to the processing of your data in the manner and purpose provided in this policy.
You also authorize the Company to disclose your data to affiliated third parties in the following instances:
- To carry out the declared purposes stipulated in this policy
- To comply with processing as required by applicable laws and regulations
How to contact us or exercise your rights?
Should you have any inquiries, feedback, and/or complaints, you may reach the Data Protection Officer through the following contact details:
Date Updated: March 10, 2021