DigiPlus Interactive Corp., its subsidiaries and affiliates recognize and value your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with Republic Act 10173 (Data Privacy Act of 2012), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant issuances of the National Privacy Commission. This Privacy Notice covers most of our customer-facing activities and sets out the general terms on how we handle your personal data. More information on our privacy practices are set out in the Privacy Notices that we issue for specific personal data processing activities in our products and services.
This policy applies to DigiPlus Interactive Corp., its subsidiaries and subsidiaries of its subsidiaries, collectively known as “DigiPlus”.
We collect your personal data when you:
- Use any of our websites;
- Visit our offices, gaming outlets and other facilities;
- Become or apply to become one of our investors, partners, vendors, suppliers, contractors or employees;
- Take part in our surveys or research activities;
- Register as a player of any of our mobile gaming platforms;
- Become a customer of any of our gaming outlets;
- Become a member of any of our loyalty programs;
- Become our business/commercial/any corporate event partner;
- Join any of our events or promotions;
- Submit a request or inquiry to us.
The personal data that we collect from you may include the following:
- Name, age, sex, civil status, date of birth, citizenship, nationality, address, email address, phone number and mobile number;
- Business information and employment information;
- Medical information;
- Government issued identification numbers such as those issued by the Social Security System (SSS), Pag-IBIG, Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), or passport numbers;
- Government issued clearances such as those issued by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) or the Philippine National Police (PNP);
- Professional licenses issued by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC);
- ID photos;
- Surveillance camera videos and images;
- Other personal information needed to process a request, inquiry or transaction with us or any other information that you will directly provide us.
How do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our website and fill out our online contact us form;
- When you call us and verbally share your personal data;
- When you fill out manual and electronic forms to transact with us or avail of any of our services;
- When you submit documents containing personal data to our company;
- When you attend any of our events and fill out attendance sheets;
- When you manually or electronically register to join any of our promotions and loyalty programs;
- When you request that we contact you or include you in our marketing campaigns;
How we use your data?
We only use your data when there is a lawful basis to do so. This may be based on a contract, legal obligation, vital interest, public interest, legitimate interest or consent.
We use your data to:
- Process registrations to avail of our services;
- Process requests to join our membership programs;
- Process requests to join our marketing campaigns;
- Process investor, vendor, supplier, contractor or employment applications;
- Process investor, vendor, supplier, contractor related transactions;
- Abide by contractual and legal obligations;
- Fulfill employer-employee relationship obligations (fulltime, part-time, consultation, contractual, etc.);
- Respond to inquiries and requests;
- Enable DigiPlus to manage its business;
- Enforce the rights of DigiPlus before any competent authority, regulator, law enforcement agency or any judicial or quasi-judicial body;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, directives, issuances by, or agreements of the Company to any competent authority, regulator, law enforcement agency or any judicial or quasi-judicial body;
- Abide by or comply with directives as mandated by any of the legal bases of processing data;
- To enable the processing, fulfillment or perfection of a lawful engagement or obligation.
How we share or disclose your data?
We do not share or disclose your data unless there is a legal basis to do so. In transacting with DigiPlus and availing of our services we may disclose and share your personal information to the following:
- Any member entity of the DigiPlus group, its subsidiaries, subsidiaries of its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, duly authorized representatives and affiliates;
- Third party service providers, vendors, suppliers and contractors;
- Any competent authority, regulator, law enforcement agency or any judicial or quasi-judicial body;
- Any other entities considered necessary to carry out the services, transactions, obligations mentioned above and any other lawful purposes;
How we protect your data?
We protect your data by:
- Restricting access to your personal data only to authorized personnel who hold your data with strict confidentiality;
- Educating our employees to properly handle your personal data;
- Requiring third parties to protect your personal data in a manner aligned to our own security standards;
- Implementing physical, technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- Storing your data in secure servers and deploying physical and digital security controls.
How we retain your personal data?
We only retain your personal data only according to operational needs and in compliance to applicable laws, rules and regulations. Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, you may request for the deletion of your data within a reasonable amount of time.
Your Data Privacy Rights:
- You have the right to be informed that your personal data will be collected and processed;
- You have the right to reasonable access, upon written request, to your personal data that DigiPlus or an entity under the DigiPlus group collects or holds and the reason for such processing;
- You have the right to object if the processing of personal data involved is based on consent or on legitimate interest;
- Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data;
- You have the right to claim compensation if you suffered damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, or if there are any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject;
- You have the right to file a complaint to the National Privacy Commission if any of your rights as a data subject was violated;
- You have the right to correct any inaccuracy or error in your personal data that DigiPlus may hold;
- Subject to applicable laws, rules and regulations, you have the right to obtain and electronically move, copy or transfer your data in a secure manner for further use.
How to contact us or exercise your rights?
Should you have any inquiries, feedback, and/or complaints, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (DPO) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- AB Leisure Exponent Inc.
- Total Gamezone Xtreme Inc.
- Alabang Numbers & Gaming Corp.
- Allpoint Leisure Corp.
- Alpha One Amusement and Recreation Corp.
- Big Time Gaming Corp.
- Bingo Dinero Corp.
- Bingo Extravaganza, Inc.
- Bingo Gallery Inc.
- Bingo Palace Corp.
- Cebu Entertainment Gallery Inc.
- Galleria Bingo Corp.
- Gamexperience Entertainment Corp.
- G-One Gaming & Technology Inc.
- Grand Polaris Gaming Co. Inc.
- Highland Gaming Corp.
- Ilo-Ilo Bingo Corp.
- Insular Gaming Corp.
- Isarog Gaming Corp.
- Manila Bingo Corp.
- Metro Gaming Entertainment Gallery Inc.
- Negrense Entertainment Gallery, Inc.
- One Bingo Pavilion Inc.
- One Bingo Place, Inc.
- Rizal Gaming Corp.
- SG Amusement and Recreation Corp.
- South Bingo Corp.
- South Entertainment Gallery Inc.
- Summit Bingo, Inc.
- Topmost Gaming Corp.
- Topnotch Bingo Trend Inc.
- Worldwide Links Leisure and Gaming Corp.
- AB Leisure Global Inc.
- AB Leisure Asia Holdings Inc.
- AB Leisure Holdings Philippines Corp.
- Binondo Leisure Resources Inc.
- G Boracay Alpha Holding Corp.
- G Boracay Beta Holding Corp.
- G Boracay Gamma Holding Corp.
- G-Boracay Land Holdings Inc.
- G-L Real Estate JV Corp.
- LR Land Developers Inc.
- North Coast Development Inc.
- Blue Chip Gaming & Leisure Corp.
- Gold Coast Leisure World Corp.
- Prime Investment Korea Inc.
- First Cagayan Converge Data Center, Inc.
- First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corp.
- LR Data Center and Solutions Inc.
50. Bingo Plus Foundation Inc.
Privacy Notice revised on November 15, 2023.